TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dollhouse Recovery Tijuana is a luxury service, not a medical service or medical provider. We
are here to offer a clean and comfortable shared living space to assist guests with
physical/mental recovery following outpatient cosmetic surgery procedures. It is important that
you understand that Dollhouse Recovery Tijuana is not a substitute for medical care or
hospitalization and, as such, if you choose to use our services it would be strictly a matter of
convenience. Further, your medical care remains the responsibility of the surgeon who
performed your surgery.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES:
- Deposit – A non-refundable deposit of $350 is due to secure your reservation.
- Guests Deposit – A non-refundable guest deposit of $100 is due to secure your
- Final Payment – Final payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULES – NO EXCEPTIONS:
- The $350 minimum reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- Guest deposits are non-refundable.
- Reschedules 48 hours or less from check in date will incur a 50% charge of the
total reservation amount. Your new reschedule date must be up to a year from the invoice date to stay with us.
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded to the original
method of payment LESS the $350 deposit, guest deposit if applicable, taxes
and card processing fees.
- No refunds will be given for reservations cancelled less than 30 days prior to
- No refunds or reschedules will be given for reservation no-shows.
- No refunds or reschedules will be given if you do not check in on check in day
for any reason.
- No refunds will be given if you are not able to have surgery on surgery day for
any reason, however one free reschedule will be honored.
- No refunds will be given for reschedules turned cancellations.
- No refunds will be given for unforeseen complications during surgery.
- No refunds will be given for early check-outs.
-No refunds will be given for natural disasters and/or U.S.A./Mexico
Government travel restrictions, however one free reschedule will be honored.
HOUSE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in time is 11:00 a.m.
- Checkout time is 9:00 a.m.
- Late check out up to 2:00 p.m. must be preauthorized and a late checkout fee
of $50 must be paid.
- Female guests are allowed at an additional nightly rate.
- Guest rates include all meals, room and board ONLY.
- Guests will not be attended to by caretakers and are expected to keep their
living spaces neat and clean.
- 1 Transportation from surgery discharge.
- 1 Transportation to and from post-op appointment.
- 1 Transportation to 1 final destination in Tijuana.
- Rides exceeding the 3 that are included with your stay to additional follow up
/doctor visits etc.… will be $10.00 each way.
Transportation NOT included
- We DO NOT provide transportation to/from San Diego Airport.
- A third-party driver is available at an additional cost of $90.00 each way from
7 am-8 pm. (After Hours 10pm-6am an additional $20.00)
- We DO NOT provide transportation for personal errands, shopping or any other
surgical related errands.
- We DO NOT provide transportation to massages.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Dollhouse, its directors, officers, employees,
subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way
whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any
transportation, hotel or other services or products of third parties provided through Dollhouse,
or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances,
hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Dollhouse reserves the right to accept,
retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any Guest as a participant in its packages at any
time and for any reason. In addition, Dollhouse reserves the right to cancel or modify a
reservation, including the price, at any time prior to Guest check-in if the reservation includes
or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a
mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components, or where it
appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation.
If a package is cancelled by Dollhouse, Dollhouse shall have no responsibility beyond the refund
of monies paid to Dollhouse for the reservation. The terms and conditions of any transportation
services provided by third parties shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and
conditions are subject to change by Dollhouse without notice. If these Terms and Conditions
contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent
jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would
cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions
without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.